Monday, December 24, 2012

2012 Christmas Eve Dinner

Got up at 3:50am today. Thanks to my friend who texted me to say "Merry Christmas" so early...... Seriously, I know you guys love me, but we are in different time zones!!!

One of my patients (yes, I work today too, oh, tomorrow as well) told me that she went to the Christmas Tree Lane with her family last night, she said it's so beautiful, so if I don't have other plans, then I should just go. So I decided to have my dinner earlier (well, it's good for me, since I had my breakfast around 5am...... Again, thanks to my friend who woke me up...=_=|||), then go to see the lights!

So let's see my Christmas Eve dinner this year! (of course they were made by myself.)

Bread. not made by myself... but I cut it!! LOL. I got this from the store, it tastes really similar as the bread I love a lot in the Cheesecake Factory.


 Onion Soup. Just got this onion soup bakeware from Crate&Barrel. It's clearance!! Soooo happy!!


 Scallops with Pea Puree and Pimento Cream Sauce (decorated with bacon and green onion).


I made cream brûlée as well, but it was not pretty enough, so I didn't take a picture of it. I'm going to buy a torch!!!!!!



I guess my new year's gift for myself will probably be a torch. Wow, I really need a huge kitchen!




No comments:

Post a Comment